Intro: Word of Mouth




Dear readers,

Hello! I'm Annie. 23-to-be, a proud Taiwanese.
Nice to see you here.

Debut my blog on the very first day of 2014.
What a way to start a year!

So, here's how the whole blog thing begins.
Out of nowhere, a voice hit me the other day when I was googling all the way on the internet to my satisfying results
:"What if no one has ever posted these?" 
Then I got stuck in the vortex of miserable thoughts.

Have you ever thought to yourself, like I did many times, if we can still enjoy the convenience it has brought us, 
even with the common, easy access to the internet nowadays, if NO ONE SHARES A THING?

I've always been a believer (er no, I am not calling myself a Bieber follower) in the power of word of mouth. It can be quite terrifying sometimes, really, how people can convince others with their words in a min.

Like, if my friends never introduced me the BBC Sherlock series, I would have missed a beautiful universe, where I usually cry and laugh and scream my life away with other precious souls, who understand the beauty of this whole fandom.(TEAM UP SHERLOCK FANS FOR SEASON 3!) oh what would I hv missed?!

Therefore, as I am embracing a new chapter in my life(->studying in London to experience a gap year I've been wanting for my whole life. yay!), I think it's a good idea for me to share what I have experienced/will experience with you, so I can give a bit back to the internet, this beautiful place, where you and many others may dig out useful infos.

So, I am going to share with you the things/knowledge I wish I knew earlier and by doing so I hope I may provide some advice for you to, well, just make life a lot 
easier and happier :)

And basically it's going to be a blog, where you may encounter lots of skincare/beauty/health/travel related topics, which I love and have interests in knowing more of, so for those who are also interested in these things, STAY TUNED!



























I hope you will enjoy something beautiful and useful that I see and share with you in the upcoming future. 

Well well well I guess it's enough for my first intro post.
Finally, shout out to my close friends Daphne and Emily and many others out there for encouraging me to do this! 


Laters guys!


Cheers x
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment